Black Angus Hair on Hide
SKU: BLACKAGHIDEIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
The natural splendor and exotic spirit of animal hides brings the beauty of the beast into your home. With irresistible texture and ferocious style, our hide collection adds a distinctive, one-of-kind element to nearly any décor. Our hides are natural and undyed—variations in shading, hair length and texture make each a unique work of art. No two are exactly alike. The Hide collection is an exclusive Arhaus design.
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Hair on hide rug.
- Leather backing.
- Each is one of a kind.
- Our fine cowhide rugs will offer years of beauty and durability with proper care.
- It is important to note that hair on hide is a natural product and will wear under normal conditions.
- As with any fine natural product, please note you will have dye lot, blemishes and pattern variances from rug to rug, all adding to the unique character of each piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap. Blot dry with towel.
- If a stain should occur, use mild soap, warm water and a soft brush to rub lightly with the grain of the hair; blot with a clean white cloth.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Vacuum as needed, suction only with handheld brushless attachment to prevent vacuum from pulling threads and to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers; or, preferably, use brooms or sweepers.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- We recommend rotating your custom cowhide rug every three months in traffic areas.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors; do not pull.
- Always use a professional rug cleaning expert.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.