2' 6" X 8'
Kaira 2'6" X 8' Runner
SKU: 79KR2X8RNROnline Only
Updating acient designs - Bring an Old World feel to your living space. Created entirely by hand, our Kaira Collection features luxurious, hand-knotted New Zealand wool. Intricate patterns come to life with rich, bold colors and an antique finish gives it the feel of a family heirloom. A masterpiece of traditional style, artisans finish each rug with fringe detail.
2' 6" X 8'
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Features eggplant, rust, purple, mauve, and taupe.
- Hand-knotted using 100 percent New Zealand wool.
- Pile is low.
- Finished with fringe detail.
- Does not have backing.
- Comes in both rectangular and round size.
- Due to the nature of hand-knotted rugs—colors, sizes, and designs may vary slightly, making each piece truly unique.
- Wool rugs are prone to a natural shedding process. All rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas.
- Spot-clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and a mild dish soap or wool cleaning liquid.
- Blot dry with towel, or hang to dry.
- Avoid excessive heat or abrasion.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Sprouting fibers are expected. Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- If the rug is reversible, vacuum both sides if possible. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Not machine washable.
- For indoor use only.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area and turn occasionally to equalize wear.
- Consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.