2' 6" X 8'
Orenda 2'6" X 8' Hand Knotted Runner in Forest
SKU: 79OR2X8RSBOnline Only
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Radiating a sense of classic comfort, our artisan-crafted Orenda Rug maintains a contemporary style that will complement your décor from season to season. Hand-woven in India from 100 percent natural jute, this modern accent rug features rich color and texture, which will add warmth and charm to any room.
2' 6" X 8'
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Hand-woven using 100 percent jute.
- Medium pile.
- Handmade in India.
- Natural fiber rugs are prone to loose fibers and knots. Loose threads on the face of the rug may be trimmed with household scissors. To avoid unraveling or damaging the rug, threads should never be pulled.
- Avoid saturating.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Sprouting fibers are expected. Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting from different directions.
- If the rug is reversible, vacuum both sides if possible. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap. Blot dry with towel.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Always use a professional rug cleaning expert.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.