2' 6" X 8'
Rolanda 2'6" X 8' Handwoven Wool Solid Runner in Ivory
SKU: 79RO2X8RNIOnline Only
Crafted of undyed wool yarns in soft, heathered neutrals, Rolanda warms up your space with the textured look reminiscent of a classic Berber. Woven by hand, this versatile rug will work beautifully in virtually any room.
2' 6" X 8'
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- 100% undyed wool.
- Weighs 16 lbs.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- Avoid excessive heat or abrasion.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Wool rugs are prone to a natural shedding process. All rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas.
- Natural fiber rugs are prone to loose fibers and knots. Loose threads on the face of the rug may be trimmed with household scissors. To avoid unraveling or damaging the rug, threads should never be pulled.
- Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors; do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent vacuum from pulling threads and to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the fibers; or, preferably, use brooms or sweepers.
- If the rug is reversible, vacuum both sides if possible. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting from different directions.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and a mild dish soap or wool cleaning liquid. Blot with dry towel.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Avoid saturating.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.