59"W X 31.5"D X 17"H
59" Twin Root Coffee Table With Iron Base
SKU: 34378127Limited Quantity
Handcrafted from solid longan wood discovered in Indonesia, this one-of-a-kind collection is a natural masterpiece decades in the making. Our artisans utilize wood from trees that are past their fruit-bearing age and plant new trees to replace the old. Then, the harvested wood is dried using a process that can take up to several years. With a wild, irregular graining, our Kelengkeng Collection can vary in color—from a rich, blood red to a vibrant orange—making each piece truly unique. Each piece will vary in shape and size with a natural edge, which is complemented by a simple iron base, allowing the raw detailing of this tabletop to shine.
59"W X 31.5"D X 17"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- This Arhaus-exclusive collection is handcrafted from solid longan wood discovered in Indonesia.
- Slabs of dense hardwood, featuring natural edges, are finished by our artisans, undergoing a lengthy drying process to form each tabletop.
- In accordance to Arhaus’ commitment to sustainability and the preservation of our environment, the wood for this collection is only harvested from trees past fruit-bearing age. After harvest, new trees of the same species are planted to replace the old.
- The wood’s irregular grain and coloring results in unique variation from piece to piece. Each table is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Due to the natural materials and hand-applied finishes used, size and shape may vary. Some small splits may occur but will only add to the piece’s character. Knots and joint lines are natural properties, which add interest without affecting performance.
- Simple, solid Iron bases are paired with each tabletop to complement the beautiful, natural wood.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Clean iron using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel-dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Shipping & Returns
This item is sold "as-is" and cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.