#ArhausLeather Instagram Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
2. JUDGING: All qualified entries will be subject to a random drawing. Incomplete, inappropriate and /or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. Winner Notification: If you are a potential winner, you will receive a direct message to your Instagram account from @ArhausFurniture on or about Friday June 3, 2016. Potential winners have 24 hours to reply and provide a full name, mailing address and valid email address in order for Arhaus LLC to award the prize. If Arhaus LLC does not hear back from a potential winner within 24 hours, another potential winner will be selected. Arhaus LLC reserves the right to reject or disqualify any entry for any reason, including but not limited to obscenity or offensiveness.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Arhaus LLC and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible to enter or win.
4. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive choice of one (1) out of four (4) Arhaus leather sofas (Hadley, Brentwood, Clayton or Chapman) and choice of one (1) color from our new leather collections (Anilina, Bidford or Déjà vu). Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning prizes. Winners will be required to furnish their social security numbers for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law. All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winners. Delivery of prize can take up to 16 weeks after winner has provided information. *Brentwood sectional is not a prize option, if winner chooses the Brentwood, they will receive the sofa customized in their choice of leather.
6. INTERNET: Arhaus LLC is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Arhaus LLC or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this giveaway, Arhaus LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. Arhaus LLC reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Arhaus LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized accountholder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This giveaway is governed by the internal laws of the state of Ohio without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this giveaway must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Ohio, without recourse to class action suits.
8. RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.