- Metal tabletops are handcrafted from panels of treated iron that are left outside to give them a natural, oxidized patina.
- Due to their handcrafted nature, metal surfaces feature small dimples and other features—as a result of the finishing process—which add one-of-a-kind character to each piece.
- Hand-applied finishes are weathered and coated with polyurethane for added protection.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Craftsman-built table bases and tabletop edges are constructed from solid alder wood and alder veneers.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural materials with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.