- Craftsman-built chair frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, hand-carved, kiln-dried oak for lasting strength and stability.
- Front-legs are hand-carved to resemble Neoclassical columns and feature delicate rosette detailing.
- Cane chair backs are woven and finished by hand.
- Hand-applied finishes are distressed by furniture artisans to mimic a timeworn appearance and lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Seats are sustained by sinuous springs, foam padding, and a flexible network of durable rubber webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Top Grain Smoke leather develops natural texture and markings with use, creating a unique, antique appearance.
- Seat height: 20" ; Back height: 18.1".
- Width between legs: 20.5".
- Chair weight: 16.5 lbs.; Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Our leathers can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Top Grain Smoke can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills on leather by blotting with a clean, soft cloth. Oil should absorb completely into the leather in a short time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills on leather by blotting with mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, soft, and absorbent cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Apply leather conditioner using a clean, undyed cloth. Allow your upholstery to air dry before gently buffing to finish.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.