Adones Outdoor Dining Bench with Contrast welt
- Frames are crafted by Indonesian artisans, using sustainably harvested teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak surfaces are hand-finished in our Driftwood Grey patina, which is wire-brushed to add a weathered effect and accentuate every rich tone.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Hairline-cracking and peeling of stained outdoor wood is a normal reaction to the elements and may occur over time relative to care and use. This natural aging is typical, will add unique character to your piece, and is not considered a defect.
- Incredibly relaxing and supportive, our lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with high resiliency, antimicrobial foam and covered in weather-resistant Sunbrella or Inside Out performance fabric.
- Dense foam padding is extremely resilient and enables high elasticity—providing ideal support and distributing pressure across cushion surfaces, helping them bounce back from continual, heavy use.
- Made in Mexico, our cushions are mold- and mildew resistant and are sustained by an outdoor elastic support system that extends the life of cushions and cradles your body for lasting comfort.
- Polyester fibers encase the foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in a water-repellent covering with zip closure, featuring serged interior edges to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Woven of 100% solution dyed acrylic, Sunbrella and Inside Out fabrics are easy to care for, stain resistant, color fast, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where the color is surface deep, solution-dying completely permeates fibers, resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements.
- Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Sailcloth Salt outdoor fabric are accented with contrast welting in Sunbrella Spectrum Dove.
- Order replacement cushions to complement your handcrafted Arhaus outdoor furniture. Or, order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of outdoor spaces.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Fabrics and Welting. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Teak should be dusted and gently polished using a dry, clean, soft cloth to preserve its finish and luster.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Do not clean using pressure cleaners, as these can damage surfaces.
- Our teak finishes are created using a wire brush and pigment applied to teak surfaces. Imperfections such as hairline cracks may be present. If left uncovered, finishes will fade away after a season of use. Once the finish fades, exposing unfinished teak to the elements, furniture will begin to acquire the beautiful silvery-grey patina that is typical of untreated teak.
- To keep clean and mold-free, and prolong teak finishes, protect your furniture with our custom-fit covers when not in use.
- To protect outdoor cushions during inclement weather, remove them from furniture and store them in a dry place.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Outdoor cushions should be dusted weekly with a soft-bristle brush to remove dirt.
- Vacuum outdoor upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean outdoor cushions and upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- For tough stains, spray the area lightly with clear, mild dish soap, liquid laundry detergent, or cleaning solvent and water. Agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush as necessary. Blot clean and thoroughly rinse with water to remove residue. Allow to air-dry.
- If needed, outdoor fabrics can be cleaned using a diluted solution of 1 cup bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of water. Apply the solution lightly using a spray bottle and agitate with a sponge or soft-bristle brush. Blot and rinse thoroughly. Allow to air-dry.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- When drying, flip cushions on their side with zippers facing downward. Unzip cushion covers to ensure all water drains out. Do not place outdoor fabrics in the dryer.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not lean back in chairs, and avoid using chair stretchers or table pedestals as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.