Alessia Bell'Arte Coffee Table
- Our exclusive Bell’Arte collection is handcrafted by master artisans in a region of Italy renowned for its furniture-making.
- Occasional tables are craftsman-built from solid poplar wood—a wood prized in the making of fine furniture.
- Antique Antico finishes are hand-painted with scrolling details—layered ivory, grey, and beige tones create an elegant, timeless aesthetic. Table bases feature a contrasting, dark grey finish.
- Finishes are distressed by hand and lacquered for an elegant, timeworn appearance.
- Italian artisans meticulously carve all details by hand, making each piece truly one-of-a-kind.
- After the finishing process, which takes three days to complete, our artisans sign and date their work with the inscription “Hand-painted in Italy” written in Italian.
- Due to the delicate nature of artisan-painted, hand-distressed finishes, your piece may wear depending on your use and care. See an in-store design consultant or visit arhaus.com for care recommendations.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Artisan-crafted Italian wood finishes should occasionally be waxed with natural and transparent beeswax. This will help preserve both the wood and the finish.
- Hand-crafted Italian furnishings can be easily cared for by regularly dusting with a soft, clean, undyed cloth.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not use table pedestals as footrests.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.