Skip to content
Living Room Furniture
sub_department:Chairs & Chaises
- Frames are craftsman-built in America using cross-directional hardwood laminate certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Tapered legs are fashioned from solid poplar wood.
- Our sustainably certified Crypton® Nona Linen Performance Fabric is easy to clean, soft, and durable—engineered with stain-, odor-, and moisture-resistant technology in every fiber.
- This collection is available by special order in our SEAQUAL-Certified Fabric Collection, made from Upcycled Marine Plastic. Visit a store or call 866.427.4287 to learn more.
- Frame features artisan-crafted eight-way hand-tied support system with no-sag springs made from recycled steel.
- Seat cushions contain dense foam made from partially plant-based material, padded with sterilized down and feathers.
- Seat cushions also contain flexible, interconnected coils made from recycled steel.
- Backrests are filled with a supportive blend of poly fibers and back frame system is sustained by flexible elastic webbing.
- Recliners push back into either semi- or fully reclined positions. Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Recliners are also available with swivel mechanisms by special order.
- The Alex Collection is available in multiple pieces and customizable fabrics and leathers. Call, email, or live chat with our Design Team to create your own Alex.
- We want you to love your Alex as much as we do. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch prior to purchase, ensuring the perfect color choice.