Alexis Dining Chair
- Solid oak wood legs are hand-stained and lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Backrests are accented with hand-tufted detailing and beautiful silver nailheads along back edges and perimeters.
- Handcrafted solid, kiln-dried oak frames are built using mortise-and-tenon joinery and reinforced with corner blocks for added stability.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Velvet Teal, Velvet Cream, Velvet Grey, Velvet Blue, or Sunday Stone fabrics are S CODE: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.