Arielle Coffee Table
- Arielle tables are handcrafted by Filipino artisans from hand-selected fossilized clam shell veneers, wrought iron, and engineered hardwood.
- Collected from a remote mountainous area in the Central Phillipines, these fossilized clams lived over 40 million years ago in ancient tropical oceans.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced without negative impact on the environment in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Clam shell veneers are inset into an engineered hardwood then buffed and polished by hand to accentuate their natural colors, patterns, and textures—resulting in a stunning one-of-a-kind surface.
- Wrought iron table bases are finished, buffed, and polished by hand to accentuate the accompanying tabletops.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our collections, some features may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Furnishings may display small splits, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural materials with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Occasionally dust surfaces with a soft, dry cloth to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Avoid using table pedestals as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.