Skip to content
Athens Modular Double Display Cabinet with Angled Bookcases
Living Room Furniture
- Athens cabinets are hand-crafted by skilled artisans from solid wood and matching veneers accented with recessed panels, moudling, and beadboard detailing.
- Tuxedo Black cabinets, made from mahogany, are hand-painted in a rich, dark tone, artfully antiqued by hand to create a subtly aged appearance.
- Nimbus cabinets, made from yellow poplar, are smoothly hand-painted in a light grey color.
- Stratus cabinets, made from yellow poplar, are hand-painted with a warm-toned, medium grey color.
- Finished pieces are coated by hand with soft lacquer for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Solid brass hardware complements hand-applied wood finishes with an antiqued patina.
- Features adjustable/removable shelving and pull-out trays.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics media components.
- Six-rung step ladder slides from one end to the other on a solid brass bar.
- Ladder is designed to meet American ladder standards and constructed of solid alder.
- Each ladder rung is dowelled, resulting in an exceptionally well-built piece that will support up to 200 lbs.
- Bookcase tops feature a 33" w x 13.5" d x 55" h cavity.