- Athens cabinets are hand-crafted by skilled artisans from solid wood and matching veneers accented with recessed panels, moudling, and beadboard detailing.
- Tuxedo Black cabinets, made from mahogany, are hand-painted in a rich, dark tone, artfully antiqued by hand to create a subtly aged appearance.
- Nimbus cabinets, made from yellow poplar, are smoothly hand-painted in a light grey color.
- Stratus cabinets, made from yellow poplar, are hand-painted with a warm-toned, medium grey color.
- Finished pieces are coated by hand with soft lacquer for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Solid brass hardware complements hand-applied wood finishes with an antiqued patina.
- Features adjustable/removable shelving and pull-out trays.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics media components.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.