Atrani Hand-Knotted Round Rug
- Hand-knotted with Persian knots using 100 percent bamboo silk.
- Features an antique wash, fringe and tassel detailing and a lustrous sheen.
- Low pile.
- Minimal shedding.
- Due to the nature of hand-knotted rugs—colors, sizes, and designs may vary slightly, making each piece truly unique.
- Recommended for low-traffic areas. Typically crafted from luxe, delicate fibers like silk and cashmere, low-traffic rugs are ideal for spaces that do not see heavy foot traffic every day, like guest rooms and formal living rooms.
- Natural fiber rugs are prone to loose fibers and knots. Loose threads on the face of the rug may be trimmed with household scissors. To avoid unraveling or damaging the rug, threads should never be pulled.
- Avoid saturating.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration over time.
- Rotate occasionally to distribute wear.
- Use a rug pad to avoid transfer and limit wear.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture.
- Sprouting fibers are expected. Clip loose ends or shedding fibers with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum with handheld brushless attachment to prevent pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting from different directions.
- If the rug is reversible, vacuum both sides if possible. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Spot clean by blotting with clean undyed cloth, lukewarm water and mild soap. Blot dry with towel.
- Test cleaning solvents on a hidden area first.
- Scrape off food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Always use a professional rug cleaning expert.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.