Baumann Media Console
- All pieces are handcrafted of solid oak wood.
- Wood is grown and harvested in the United States in adherence to global environmental policies.
- Each solid oak plank is hand-planed, hand-sanded and then layered with several coatings of glaze.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- Solid, cast iron wheels and hardware are hand-finished in a natural rust patina.
- Hardware is lacquered to prevent oxidation and staining.
- Each piece may vary slightly in shading and grain pattern.
- Each plank purposefully varies in size to replicate original barn doors.
- Some small splits may occur, adding character to each piece.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Natural wood will display movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Frames are constructed using a reinforced mortise-and-tenon assembly.
- Shelves are adjustable and removable.
- Cord management holes accommodate all electronics.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.