Skip to content
Beale Leather Four Piece Curved Sectional
Living Room Furniture
Materials of the moment
Sofas & Sectionals
- Our aniline-dyed leathers are hand-finished to accentuate their natural color and texture, while preserving the natural features that make each chair unique.
- Frames are craftsman-built in America using cross-directional hardwood laminate certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are filled with premium memory fibers for maximum loft, comfort, and long-lasting resiliency.
- Backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Due to the relaxed nature of Beale’s frame, slight wrinkles in its fabric may occur, adding to its casual and comfortable look.