Benton Leather Chair in Camel
- Natural, full-grain South American leather is hand-finished and aniline-dyed without artificial processing or pigments—showcasing the organic hide’s beautiful inconsistencies and unique features.
- Expertly built frames are constructed from solid ash wood and engineered hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Frames feature no-sag sinuous spring systems and resilient webbing behind cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible support.
- Generously padded upholstery features high-resiliency, varying-density foam and poly-fiber—thoughtfully arranged to prevent “puddling” while providing long-lasting “sink-into” comfort.
- Nailhead accents feature an antiqued brass finish for subtle, rustic detail.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Our artisan-crafted leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- For long-term care, use an undyed cloth dampened with distilled water to wipe down your leather. This will help keep your upholstery looking its best by adding moisture back into the leather.
- Clean oil-based spills from leather by blotting with a clean, undyed, soft cloth. Oil should dissipate over time.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise cause damage.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.