Boracay End Table
- Century Marble tabletops are crafted using century marble veneers. Highly valued for its contrasting, golden mineral streaks and veins, this ivory-colored marble is the result of an uncommon geological occurrence, in which tremendous pressure fractures the rock, allowing other minerals to fill the resulting voids.
- Petrified Wood tabletops are crafted using petrified wood veneers cut from lengths of fossilized trees, which were buried under layers of mud and ash for untold years. Each stone slice boasts shades of brown and black accentuated by the wood’s natural grain.
- Grey Marble tabletops are crafted using grey marble veneers. Featuring natural variances in color, shape, pattern, and texture with unpredictable veining and mineral streaks that add character and one-of-a-kind history to each piece.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Tabletops are hand-finished, buffed, and polished to accentuate the materials’ natural colors, patterns, and textures.
- Metal table bases are finished, buffed, and polished by hand to accentuate the accompanying tabletops.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Stone pieces may display natural mineral deposits, swirling, joint lines, veining, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Spot-clean using a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a towel to dry.
- Occasionally clean using cleaning agents specifically designed for stone.
- Stone surfaces can be easily cleaned with non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agents. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- Avoid using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage to stone surfaces.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not use table pedestals as footrests.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.