Bourdeaux Outdoor Bench
- Bourdeaux tops are handmade from custom-engineered concrete composite, then finished and sealed using proprietary methods.
- Inherent variations in shading and color along with natural imperfections—like surface cracks resulting from hand-brushed finishes or non-structural hairline cracks due to age and exposure— will add character to your piece without affecting its integrity, quality, or performance.
- Bases are artisan-crafted using sustainably reclaimed elm wood salvaged from planks found in centuries-old buildings.
- In addition to its stunning natural features, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable ecosystems.
- Reclaimed-wood bases are finished in a natural tone to bring out the wood’s organic beauty.
- Hand-applied finishes and reclaimed wood feature inherent variations in shading and color that will vary along with surface patterns, shape, and texture, creating details unique to your piece.
- Small splits, surface cracks, knots, joint lines, or other features due to age or exposure will add character to your piece without affecting its integrity, quality, or performance.
- Dining tabletops and bases are shipped unassembled.
- Select items measuring more than 90” and/or weighing more than 350 lbs. can be delivered to first floors only. Contact us at 1.866.427.4287 to learn more.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- Carefully dust reclaimed wood surfaces with a soft, dry, undyed cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Occasionally apply furniture wax to maintain reclaimed wood finishes.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply wax in small sections along the wood’s grain.
- After the wax has dried, buff surfaces to achieve the desired sheen.
- Concrete composite can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry or damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a soft, clean cloth to dry.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing bleach, citrus, olive oil, vinegar, or other acids, as these could damage sealants.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage surfaces and finishing.
- To prevent incidental damage (like scratching or chipping)—avoid accidentally hitting tabletop edges; Do not drag when moving; Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- Once assembled, it is recommended to move Bourdeaux furnishings from their bases only, as lifting from tops could cause damage.
- Never place hot dishes directly onto surfaces as this could cause scorching. Protect your surfaces from scorching and water marks by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.