Brookfield Handwoven Striped Rug
Details• Handwoven from 100% jute.
• 6' x 9' rug weighs 39.2 lbs.
• 8' x 10' rug weighs 58 lbs.
• 9' x 12' rug weighs 78.4 lbs.
• 10' x 14' rug weighs 101.2 lbs.
• 12' x 15' rug weighs 130.7 lbs.
• 18" x 18" rug weighs 1.6 lbs.
• 2' x 3' rug weighs 4.6 lbs.
• Recommended for medium-traffic rooms. Medium-traffic rugs are best-suited for areas that see a moderate amount of daily traffic, like dining rooms, home offices, and some living rooms.
• Handcrafted rugs may vary in design, color, pattern, size, and weight, making each one truly unique.
Care• Whether handwoven or hand-knotted; made from durable natural fibers or soft hand-spun cotton, our artisan-made rugs are meticulously assembled with exquisite craftsmanship, design, and attention to comfort.
• Handcrafted rugs may vary in design, color, pattern, size, and weight; adding character to each piece and making it truly unique.
• Use rug pads to protect your rugs and floors from transfer and wear—and to prevent sliding and slippage with use.
• Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture to minimize damage and wear to rug fibers.
• Rotate rugs occasionally to distribute wear from traffic.
• Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion as this could damage rug fibers.
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this could cause fading and discoloration.
• Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug relative to traffic and wear. This is normal. Loose threads may be simply trimmed with household scissors.
• Do not pull loose or sprouting threads as this could cause further damage to your rug.
• Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from rugs with a dull instrument.
• Professional cleaning recommended.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.