Cadence Counter Stool with Linen Natural Seat
- Chairs and stools finished in Solid Black, Steel Grey, Cloud, or Hunter Green are craftsman-built from solid birch wood.
- Chairs and stools finished in Natural Weathered, Dark Brown, or Stone Vintage are craftsman-built from solid oak wood.
- Side chairs finished in Solid Black, Steel Grey, Cloud, and Hunter Green feature, matching wood stretchers and painted finishes.
- Side chairs finished in Natural Weathered, Dark Brown, and Stone Vintage feature matching wood stretchers and natural, hand-stained finishes.
- Wooden surfaces are hand-finished with layers of paint or stain and lacquer—for added protection and subtle sheen.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Counter stool seat measures seat: 24" h
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Linen Natural fabric are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
- Pieces upholstered with Faux Black Leather can be spot-cleaned using mild soap and water. Wipe dry immediately.
- Do not over-wet faux leathers or use solvents to clean. Avoid leather cleaner and conditioner as these could cause damage.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.