Cahlo Bar Cabinet
- Recycled copper cabinet doors are built be Mexican metal artisans from panels of recycled metals hand-pounded onto solid hardwood.
- Copper cabinet doors are made from 100 percent recycled copper. Craftsman-built cabinet tops and frames are made from solid poplar wood supported by forged, solid iron bases.
- Subtle antiqued patinas are added to copper surfaces by holding each piece over an open flame to create unique color variations.
- Finished surfaces are coated with multiple layers of lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Upon completion, each piece is stamped with a Monarch butterfly to signify its transformation and to honor the artisans and the village responsible for its creation.
- Cabinet frames and tops feature a black finish coated in lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Iron bases feature a complementary distressed patina.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Occasionally apply copper wax to protect copper surfaces and preserve finishes. Please follow use instructions for care products carefully and do not over apply.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Protect metal surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished metal surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.