Celeste Eight Drawer Dresser
- Celeste case frames, tops, and drawer fronts are crafted from solid tulip wood; while case sides are made with veneers for a smooth surface.
- Celeste’s exclusive finish is crafted over an extensive 21-step process. Bases feature our Cielo finish, while tops feature our Notturno finish.
- All pieces of our Celeste collection are also available in any of our beautiful Italian finishes by special order.
- Finished surfaces are coated with a soft layer of lacquer for added protection and a subtle satin sheen.
- All joints are doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction and corner-blocks to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Drawers are durable constructed using dovetail joinery and sit on wood glides.
- All drawers are complemented with antique brass pulls and lined in a hand-distressed paper with Florentine Lily motif.
- Due to the nature of handcrafted construction and finishing, each piece features a distinct “fingerprint”—making each truly one-of-a-kind.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of use and care.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Occasionally dust lacquered surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.