- Pieces finished in Rustic Blue, Barnwood Natural, Benedict Brown, and Earl Grey are made from solid reclaimed pine and pine veneers. Reclaimed pine is salvaged from old doors, homes, boats, and barns found in rural farming regions.
- In addition to its stunning natural features, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Pieces finished in Ebony are made from solid Finnish pine and pine veneers.
- Artisan-applied finishes begin by bleaching our reclaimed pine to even its tone, and end with a coat of lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Barnwood Natural, Barnwood Brown finishes are achieved through light staining and waxing for a warm glow.
- Pieces finished in Ebony are hand-stained using a twelve-step process, wherein layered black and brown tones are accented by stunning distressed detailing.
- Rustic Blue finish is achieved through layers of paint and glaze to create a timeworn appearance.
- Earl Grey finishes are hand-painted, lacquered and waxed—accentuated with darker shades around edges for a naturally ages appearance.
- Benedict Brown finishes are hand-painted, lacquered, and waxed to reveal brown and grey highlights that complement the wood’s surfaces.
- Wood finishes are accented with iron hardware, which is also lacquered to prevent oxidation.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 1: 46.25" W x 13.5" D x .75" H; Interior Cavity: 46.5" W x 14" D x 16" H.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 2: 46.25" W x 13.5" D x .75" H; Interior Cavity: 46.5" W x 14" D x 14.25" H.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 3: 46.25" W x 13.5" D x .75" H; Interior Cavity: 46.5" W x 14" D x 14.25" H.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 4: 46.25" W x 13.5" D x .75" H; Interior Cavity: 46.5" W x 14" D x 14.25" H.
- Over all dimensions of Shelf 5: 46.25" W x 13.5" D x .75" H; Interior Cavity: 46.5" W x 14" D x 16" H.
- 14.25" between shelves.
- Floor to Cabinet: 5.25".
- Weighs 198 lbs.
- Shelf's weight capacity: 25 lbs.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.