Chorus Theory Media Console
- Pieces finished in Rustic Blue, Barnwood Natural, Benedict Brown, and Earl Grey are made from solid reclaimed pine and pine veneers. Reclaimed pine is salvaged from old doors, homes, boats, and barns found in rural farming regions.
- In addition to its stunning natural features, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Pieces finished in Ebony are made from solid Finnish pine and pine veneers.
- Artisan-applied finishes begin by bleaching our reclaimed pine to even its tone, and end with a coat of lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Barnwood Natural, Barnwood Brown finishes are achieved through light staining and waxing for a warm glow.
- Pieces finished in Ebony are hand-stained using a twelve-step process, wherein layered black and brown tones are accented by stunning distressed detailing.
- Rustic Blue finish is achieved through layers of paint and glaze to create a timeworn appearance.
- Earl Grey finishes are hand-painted, lacquered and waxed—accentuated with darker shades around edges for a naturally ages appearance.
- Benedict Brown finishes are hand-painted, lacquered, and waxed to reveal brown and grey highlights that complement the wood’s surfaces.
- Wood finishes are accented with iron hardware, which is also lacquered to prevent oxidation.
- Over all dimensions of each Shelf: 37" W x 21" D x .75" H.
- Each Top Shelf's Interior Cavity: 37.3" W x 21.6" D x 12.3" H.
- Each Bottom Shelf's Interior Cavity: 37.3" W x 21.6" D x 15" H.
- 12.3" between shelves.
- Shelf weight capacity: 25 lbs.
- Floor to Media: 3".
- Weighs 158.5 lbs.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.