Cironi No Decor Bell’Arte Round Dining Table
- Our exclusive Bell’Arte collection is handcrafted by master artisans in a region of Italy renowned for its furniture-making.
- Dining tables are craftsman-built from poplar wood—a wood prized in the making of fine furniture.
- Fontaine Grey finishes are hand-painted with layered, blue, grey, white, and natural tones, which coalesce in a versatile, timeless aesthetic.
- Finishes are distressed by hand and lacquered for an elegant, timeworn appearance.
- Italian artisans meticulously carve all details by hand, making each piece truly one-of-a-kind.
- After the finishing process, which takes three days to complete, our artisans sign and date their work with the inscription “Hand-painted in Italy” written in Italian.
- Due to the delicate nature of artisan-painted, hand-distressed finishes, your piece may ware depending on your use and care. See an in-store design consultant or visit arhaus.com for care recommendations.
- This collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- 42" diameter x 31" h table seats up to 3.
- 48" diameter x 31" h table seats up to 4.
- 54" diameter x 31" h table seats up to 6.
- 60" diameter x 31" h table seats up to 8.
- 71" diameter x 31" h table seats up to 10.
- Arhaus Bell’Arte collections are designed for your enjoyment but also require special care and consideration.
- Due to the delicate nature of artisan-painted, hand-distressed finishes, your piece may wear depending on your use and care.
- Our artisan-crafted Italian collections can be easily cared for by regularly dusting the antique wood surfaces with a soft, clean, undyed cloth.
- Antique wood finishes should occasionally be waxed with natural and transparent beeswax. This will help preserve both the wood and the finish.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.