- Craftsman-built frames made from all-weather tube and cast aluminum feature precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- Aluminum frames feature a hand-applied, powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s ten times more durable than paint.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Keep your outdoor furnishings protected year round with our exclusive Arhaus outdoor furniture covers—designed to complement the assortment of sizes and styles available in our Outdoor furniture collections and tailored to ensure the best fit possible.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak may gradually develop a soft grey patina due to exposure.
- Hairline-cracking and peeling of stained outdoor wood is a normal reaction to the elements and may occur over time relative to care and use. This natural aging is typical, will add unique character to your piece, and is not considered a defect.
- Teak wood should be dusted and gently polished using a soft cloth to preserve its finish.
- Thoroughly clean teak wood using a soft-bristle brush and teak cleaning products, mild soap, and water.
- Rinse wood frames thoroughly with clean water and dry completely to prevent any moisture damage.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could damage wood finishes.
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives as they could mar the wood’s surface and finish.
- Every fabric in our collection of Easy-Care Outdoor Fabrics is specially designed to withstand the elements year round. These UV- and fade-resistant materials are mold- and mildew-resistant, too, and can even be cleaned with bleach.
- Loose dirt can be brushed off using a soft-bristle brush.
- Spot-clean outdoor fabrics using a solution of one cup bleach and water, allowing the solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse affected area thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Air-dry only. Do not machine-dry as this could cause damage.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.