Curiosity Modular Five Cubby Cabinet
- Craftsman-built cabinets are handcrafted from solid oak and oak veneers reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superior structural stability.
- Finishes are hand-applied by artisans, using a multi-layered process to create a subtly distressed, rustic-chic, appearance.
- Finished wood surfaces are coated with a layer of soft lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Cabinet doors feature tempered glass panes framed with contrasting antiqued iron.
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate your storage or display needs.
- Drawers are handcrafted with soft-close metal glides for smooth and easy opening and closing.
- WOOD- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff occasionally with Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Always use protection such as coasters and table pads beneath all objects to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as it may cause discoloration.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone, as this will cut through the lacquer finish (over time) and damage your piece.
- IRON-We recommend using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel dry.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.