Danyon Coffee Table
- Handcrafted by Indonesian artisans.
- The tops of Danyon pieces are crafted from natural marble from the volcanic islands of Indonesia. Distinct variations in the marble’s veins, flecks, and grey tones mean no two Danyon pieces are exactly alike.
- The tops of Danyon Coffee Tables feature four marble tiles inlaid together.
- Wood-plank table bases are made from solid American oak and oak veneers—sustainably sourced in strict adherence with global environmental policies.
- Consoles and Coffee Tables feature a dowel construction, and a shelf made from oak veneer and engineered hardwood.
- Hand-finished wood is sanded, stained, and coated with glaze to reproduce a naturally distressed finish.
- Finished surfaces are treated with matte lacquer for added protection.
- Danyon Cubes and Coffee Tables feature hidden casters for easy movement.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of use and care.
- Stone surfaces can be easily cleaned with a non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agent. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could damage finishes.
- Do not use window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage to stone surfaces.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Remove dirt using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.