- Beds upholstered in our View Otter fabric feature legs hand-finished in our Hickory stain.
- Beds upholstered in our Taranto Zinc, or Plush Linen fabrics feature our Fossil finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Solid hardwood panels rest on wood braces attached to the frame’s side rails for reliable mattress support.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Lightly tapered, solid, wood block feet enhance this collection’s transitional styling.
- Matching fabric welting enhances the distinctive lines of each silhouette.
- Frames are padded in dense, eco-friendly foam and poly-fiber wrapped in casings that maintain the padding’s shape.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- We recommend using our Retreat 4" Platform with this bed.
- King beds feature a frame cavity of 77.5" w x 80.5" d x 7.25" h.
- Queen beds feature a frame cavity of 62.75" w x 82.75" d x 7.25" h.
- Beds frames are also available in California King by special order. Speak to a Design Consultant for details.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Fabrics, Leathers, Finishes, and more. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Plush Linen, Veronica Earth, or Mister Charcoal fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Pieces upholstered in Taranto Zinc and Plush Linen are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Pieces upholstered in View Otter are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water and water-based cleaning agents only.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.