Divya Two Door Cabinet
- Divya pieces are handcrafted by artisans in Udaipur, India. Frames are built using solid oak, oak veneers, and engineered hardwood that is painted and finished by hand.
- Bone inlays are selected, shaped, polished, and smoothed by hand, before being placed carefully, one at a time onto each surface.
- Due to their handcrafted nature, each piece features a unique combination of inlay shapes. While their overall design remains consistent, no two pieces will appear exactly the same.
- Bone used in this collection is ethically and sustainably sourced from naturally deceased water buffalo, which roam the streets and countryside of India.
- As our artisans are non-violent and strict vegetarians, each piece is constructed without conflict.
- Resin is poured over decorated surfaces, securing inlays and providing contrast to accentuate their elegant floral motifs.
- Resin surfaces are sanded and finished by hand, creating a concrete-like texture with high and low tones that contrast the warm bone and painted wood.
- Wooden surfaces are hand-painted and coated with a clear lacquer, which provides added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinets feature cord management holes to accommodate electronics and appliances.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.