- Frame is craftsman-built in America using solid, reinforced hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frame support system features a no-sag Flexolator suspension made from recycled steel.
- Seat cushion contains dense foam made from partially plant-based material, padded with poly fibers.
- Backrest is filled with a supportive blend of foam and poly fibers and back frame system is sustained by flexible sinuous springs.
- The Dori Collection is available in multiple pieces and customizable fabrics and leathers. Call, email, or live chat with our Design Team to create your own Dori.
- We want you to love your Dori as much as we do. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch prior to purchase, ensuring the perfect color choice.
- Pieces upholstered in Pullup Caramel fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Our artisan-crafted Libby Mushroom leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise cause damage.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.