Inspired by the beauty and warmth of sun-kissed sand dunes, our contemporary Dune Sectional Collection brings exceptional comfort and style to any living space. Each smooth, soft line is thoughtfully crafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina, and every Dune frame is made from sustainably sourced hardwood. All of this is topped by cozy deep seating.
- Pieces upholstered in our Driscoll Marble or Theater Gunsmoke fabric are complemented by our Flannel wood finish.
- Pieces upholstered in Tune Cream feature our Sierra finish.
- Pieces upholstered in Vertual Snow feature our Fossil finish.
- Our Vertual Snow High-Performance Fabric is extremely durable, resisting stains and liquids while remaining beautiful and soft to the touch.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed and encased in down-proof covers.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Driscoll Marble, Tune Cream, and Vertual Snow fabrics are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water and water-based cleaning agents only.
- Before spot-cleaning Vertual Snow High-Performance fabric, blot-up any excess liquid with an undyed cloth.
- To clean minor stains, mix one cup of water with ¼ teaspoon of clear detergent. Spray spots and blot with a clean, undyed cloth until clean.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any cleaning solution and allow to air-dry.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.