Eaton Non-Tufted Corner without Pillows
- Pieces upholstered in Nomad Snow, or Davos Night fabrics are hand-painted with our dark, brown Fossil finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Legs are made from solid maple wood.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Other pieces are available by special-order. Ask any of our in-store or online Design Consultants for details.
- Toss pillows are included with fabric and recycled-leather orders only.
- Pieces upholstered in Crypton® Nomad Snow do not include toss pillows.
- Special-order leather-upholstered pieces do not include toss pillows.
- Pillows are also sold individually. Speak to a Design Consultant for details.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Theater Gunsmoke or Davos Night fabrics are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water and water-based cleaning agents only.
- Crypton® Nomad Snow fabric can be cleaned using clear, mild detergent and water. Do not bleach.
- For tough stains, rub with a soft brush.
- Blot with a clean towel, rinsing thoroughly; let air-dry.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- Do not lean back in chairs, and avoid using chair stretchers as footrests.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.