- Craftsman-built frames are built from welded iron or stainless steel.
- Pieces upholstered in our Gibson Flannel fabric are framed in iron hand-finished with a Rough Black powder coating, which is 10 times more durable than paint and protects against water and rust.
- Pieces upholstered in our Devere Ivory fabric are framed in iron hand-painted in a Brass tone.
- Pieces upholstered in our Devere Blush fabric are framed in stainless steel, featuring our Chrome finish.
- Bench seats are channel stitched and generously padded for luxurious style and sink-into comfort.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Gibson Flannel fabric are code WS: Spot-clean using upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent only.
- Pieces upholstered in Devere fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- As iron and steel are prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.