From quiet afternoons to evenings of entertaining friends, our Emory collection manages to deliver irresistible comfort with a fresh, fashion-forward feel. A clean, modern silhouette merges with washable, Easy-Care cotton-blend slipcovers to deliver a timeless look that remains smart and stylish through years of daily use. Handcrafted by skilled upholstery artisans in North Carolina, this cozy collection has a clean, contemporary edge and versatility that will complement any interior.
- Slipcovers are an easy way to refresh your style or keep your upholstery protected from everyday wear and tear.
- Our collection of Easy-Care pre-washed slipcovers is machine washable.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was crafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel Flexolator suspension systems beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed with polyester fibers and encased in down-proof covers.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- All Emory pieces are available with both fitted fabric and leather upholstery by special order.
- Emory Slipcovered Sofas and 53" Chair are available in 46" and 43" depths by special order.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces slipcovered in our Deso pre-washed Easy-Care Slipcovers are machine-washable.
- Before machine-washing, close all zippers and other closures. Then, place slipcovers in your washing machine. For best results, do not mix with other laundry.
- Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle, using mild, clear liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- Tumble-dry slipcovers on low heat for five minutes, then continue on air cycle for 10-15 minutes until slightly damp.
- Do not line-dry slipcovers, as this could stretch the fabric.
- Remove slipcovers from your dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling.
- Refit covers onto your cushions and stand cushions on end—periodically flipping until completely dry.
- Allow cushions to dry completely before replacing on furniture.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.