- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was crafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel Flexolator suspension systems beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed with polyester fibers and encased in down-proof covers.
- All Emory pieces are available with both fitted fabric and leather upholstery by special order.\
- Emory Slipcovered Sofas and 53" Chair are available in 46" and 43" depths by special order.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Deso Dove or Cassie Ivory fabrics are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.