The transitional style of our Fallyn Dining Chair Collection features generously cushioned seats complemented by exposed wood. Hand-built frames are constructed from solid, kiln-dried oak, selected for its incredible strength and stability. Expertly fitted upholstery is generously padded and supported by no-sag sinuous spring support for resilient, sink-into comfort. And, finishes are painted by hand in a rich, black tone, resulting in a neutral and comfortable design that will easily complement any dining décor.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, kiln-dried oak reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for added stability.
- Solid wood legs and exposed oak framing is painted and lacquered by hand.
- Seats are sustained by foam-padded, no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support systems for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Chairs upholstered in Linen Natural are decorated with black tack accents.
- Armchairs feature generously upholstered arms.
- Armchair seats measure 24" w x 18" d x 20.75" h. Arms are 26.5" h
- Seat height: 21.4" ; Back height: 14".
- Width between legs: 17.3".
- Chair weight: 15.25 lbs.; Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Linen Natural, Velvet Green, Velvet Steel, Imperial Blue, and Velvet Cardinal Red fabric are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Fabrics with a higher pile may need brushed with a non-metallic, soft-bristle brush to keep them as soft as new.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.