Fallyn Faux Leather Dining Arm Chair
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, kiln-dried oak reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for added stability.
- Solid wood legs and exposed oak framing is painted and lacquered by hand.
- Seats are sustained by foam-padded, no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support systems for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Lines of upholstered seats and backs are accentuated by brass nailheads.
- Armchairs feature generously upholstered arms.
- Armchair seats measure 24" w x 18" d x 20.75" h. Arms are 26.5" h
- Seat height: 21.4" ; Back height: 14".
- Arm height: 26.5".
- Width between legs: 18.5".
- Chair weight: 20.5 lbs.; Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Velvet Green fabric are code WS: Spot-clean using upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent only.
- Eco-friendly recycled leathers can be spot-cleaned using mild soap and water. Wipe dry immediately.
- Do not over-wet recycled leathers or use solvents to clean. Avoid leather cleaner and conditioner as these could cause damage.
- Pieces upholstered in Aries fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Fabrics with a higher pile may need brushed with a non-metallic, soft-bristle brush to keep them as soft as new.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.