- Labradorite stones.
- Metallic finish to enhance shine.
- Yellow bronze and sterling silver wires.
- Remove jewelry when working, cleaning, or being active to prevent damage.
- Avoid exposure to heat, cosmetics, body oils, other damaging chemicals.
- Store jewelry using a jewelry box in a dry area.
- Gently clean silver with a dry, soft, microfiber cloth.
- Avoid using silver polishing cloths as they will remove oxidization.
- Clean gemstones with water and a small amount of mild dish soap.
- Rinse gently, but avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.