Take your straightforward style to dramatic heights. Our Felix Bed Collection features luxuriously upholstered frames in stunning fabrics. Fabric-wrapped buttons, tufting, and striking double rows of hand-applied nailheads accentuate each frame, head- and footboard, creating a luxe foundation to your boudoir décor. Customize your look with an array of fabric, leather, and finish options and our in-store design centers. Ask a Design Consultant about ways to bring your style story to life.
- Pieces upholstered in Dasher Ash are hand-painted in our Fossil finish and feature steel nailhead details.
- Pieces upholstered in Vangogh Charcoal are hand-painted in our Hickory finish and feature pewter nailhead details.
- Double rows of nailheads are applied by hand to frame and accentuate each headboard.
- Non-storage beds and headboards are accented with hand-sewn tufting accented with matching, fabric-wrapped buttons.
- To enhance and protect the hand-applied wood finishes, solid wood legs are brushed with a lacquer that creates a wear resistant surface.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate to ensure a strong and stable piece for years to come.
- Bed frames are fully padded in dense, eco-friendly foam and wrapped in poly fiber to create a cozy backdrop for hours of comfortable lounging.
- Delivering strong, reliable support to your mattress set, a trio of solid hardwood panels rest securely on solid wood braces attached to the inside of side rails.
- Beds frames are also available in California King by special order. Speak to a Design Consultant for details.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- We recommend using our Retreat 4" Platform with this bed.
- Felix (non-storage) Queen Beds feature a frame cavity of 63" w x 82.5" d.
- Felix (non-storage) King Beds feature a frame cavity of 78.5" w x 82.5" d.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Vangogh Charcoal are code W: Spot-clean using water and water-based upholstery shampoo or foam cleaner only
- Pieces upholstered in Dasher Ash are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.