Fenwick Settee in Nomadic Fossil
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, sink-into feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Shay Merlot or Nomadic Triangle fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Pieces upholstered in Baldwin Fog fabric are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise cause damage.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.