- Metal tabletops are built by Mexican metal artisans from panels of recycled metals hand-pounded onto solid hardwood.
- Copper tabletops are made from 100 percent recycled copper. Zinc Alloy tabletops are made from reclaimed zinc, tin, and aluminum.
- Table bases are hand-forged from solid iron and coated with a durable lacquer for added protection.
- Subtle antiqued patinas are added by holding each piece over an open flame to create unique color variations.
- Finished surfaces are coated with multiple layers of lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Upon completion, each piece is stamped with a Monarch butterfly to signify its transformation and honor the artisans and the village responsible for its creation.
- As this collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Occasionally apply copper wax to protect copper surfaces and preserve finishes. Please follow use instructions for care products carefully and do not over apply.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- As iron is prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Protect metal surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished metal surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.