- Craftsman-built from solid, sustainably sourced reclaimed pine that has been salvaged from old doors, homes, boats and barns in rural farming regions.
- As an extension of Arhaus’ commitment to environmental resources, we reclaim wood as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- Table frames are expertly constructed using time-honored techniques, including mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Natural antiqued finishing is distressed by hand for added detail and texture. Finished surfaces are coated with wax for added protection.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from reclaimed wood with hand-applied finishes. Due to this, individual pieces will vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Reclaimed wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from reclaimed wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Carefully dust reclaimed wood surfaces with a soft, dry, undyed cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Maintain reclaimed wood finishes by occasionally applying furniture wax.
- Before waxing, ensure reclaimed wood surfaces are clean and dry. Apply the wax in small sections along the wood’s grain.
- After the wax has dried, buff reclaimed wood surfaces for the desired sheen.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply furniture wax as this could damage reclaimed wood finishes.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.