Drawing on the elegance and attitude of classic art deco design, our Giles Accent Chairs add a splash of sophistication to any living space. Perfect in pairs, clean silhouettes are built from sustainably sourced American hardwood. Sleek, curving, low-profile chair backs and arms wrap around you, creating an irresistible seat with firm yet flexible support.
- The chair is expertly fitted in Evolution Silver leather.
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading and unique features.
- Arms and perimeter are accented by hand-applied nailheads.
- Chairs upholstered in Evolution Silver feature antiqued solid brass nailheads.
- Stationary chair’s solid maple legs are hand-finished with a Dark Walnut stain.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus Upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Seat cushions feature a no-sag spring system for flexible support.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in a white-down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casing, creating a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Seat and back cushions are foam-padded for lasting, cozy support.
- Dense eco-friendly foam cores are partly made from plant-based material.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Evolution Silver leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman(R) Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.