An Arhaus classic. With timeless styling and decadent leather upholstery, Hadley is designed to frame your space with sophistication. Buttery-soft, aniline-dyed-leather cushions are padded with down and feathers to create sink-into yet supportive seating complemented by a classic silhouette. Craftsman-built by American furniture artisans in North Carolina, this sofa collection’s reinforced, kiln-dried hardwood frames are built to last for years of relaxation. With a wide selection of pieces to arrange, the Hadley Collection allows you to create a cohesive look tailored specifically your living space.
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading, and unique features.
- Solid wood block feet are hand-finished in a Dark Walnut stain.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature eight-way hand-tied springs beneath seat cushions for comfortable, evenly dispersed support; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing padded with foam.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- All Hadley pieces are also available with square arms by special order.
- Depending on the leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Anilina leathers should be cleaned with mineral water only.
- Clean Napa Valley Chocolate leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.