- Artisan-crafted using sustainably harvested teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture.
- Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, warping due to weather and temperature.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak will gradually develop a soft, grey patina due to exposure.
- Artisan-applied finishes are wire-brushed to artfully remove pigment and create a timeworn appearance.
- Incredibly relaxing and supportive, our lofty, zippered outdoor cushions are padded with dense, antimicrobial foam and covered in weather-resistant Sunbrella® or Outdura® fabrics.
- Dense foam padding is extremely resilient and enables high elasticity—providing ideal support and distributing pressure across cushion surfaces, helping them bounce back from continual, heavy use.
- Made in Mexico, our cushions are mold- and mildew resistant and are sustained by an outdoor elastic support system that extends the life of cushions and cradles your body for lasting comfort.
- Polyester fibers encase the foam cushion cores to provide additional comfort.
- Cushion fill is completely sealed in a water-repellent covering with zip closure, featuring serged interior edges to enhance cushion strength and longevity.
- Woven of 100% solution dyed acrylic, Sunbrella® and Inside Out® fabrics are easy to care for, stain resistant, color fast, and provide up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where the color is surface deep, solution-dying completely permeates fibers, resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements.
- Order replacement cushions to complement your handcrafted Arhaus outdoor furniture. Or, order cushions in a different fabric to completely transform the look of outdoor spaces.
- Designed to resist the elements, this collection is suitable for year-round use.
- custom-fit outdoor furniture covers Protect your furnishings with resilient Sur Last covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Fabrics and Welting. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Typical of outdoor wood, teak may gradually develop a soft grey patina due to exposure.
- Hairline-cracking and peeling of stained outdoor wood is a normal reaction to the elements and may occur over time relative to care and use. This natural aging is typical, will add unique character to your piece, and is not considered a defect.
- Teak wood should be dusted and gently polished using a soft cloth to preserve its finish.
- Thoroughly clean teak wood using a soft-bristle brush and teak cleaning products, mild soap, and water.
- Rinse wood frames thoroughly with clean water and dry completely to prevent any moisture damage.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could damage wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Every fabric in our collection of Easy-Care Outdoor Fabrics is specially designed to withstand the elements year round. These UV- and fade-resistant materials are mold- and mildew-resistant, too, and can even be cleaned with bleach.
- Loose dirt can be brushed off using a soft-bristle brush.
- Spot-clean outdoor fabrics using a solution of one cup bleach and water, allowing the solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse affected area thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Air-dry only. Do not machine-dry as this could cause damage.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.