- Hand-forged bases are cut from iron sheets, welded and finished.
- Aged Brass finish is produced with antiqued brass plating, which is lacquered and powder-coated for durability.
- Black finish is phosphated and powder-coated for added durability.
- Antique Pewter finish is produced with antiqued pewter plating, which is lacquered for protection.
- We recommend pairing Hardyn bases with our Nobelle or Recycled Metal tabletops in rectangular or oval shapes.
- *Glass tabletops are not compatible with this table base.
- Top Accommodations: Rectangular and oval tops within 60"-90" widths and 38"-52" depths.
- Set of two trestles supports up to 400 lbs.
- Weighs 54 lbs.
- Hand-wash metal with a damp cloth and mild soap. Towel-dry immediately.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.